The chemical and analytical studies are conducted in a specialized geochemical laboratory certified in the Rosacreditation system (Accreditation Certificate No. RA.RU.21SB09 dated June 22, 2015), equipped with modern domestic and imported analytical and laboratory equipment and include:
- sample preparation of field samples of soil and rocks (desiccation of samples in natural conditions, abrasion, quartering, sieve and weight analysis, packaging);
- desorption of gas from water and soil samples (rocks) by thermal vacuum degassing;
- pyrolytic desorption of gas from soil samples, rocks, and sorbents;
- chemical quantitative analysis of natural and waste waters, soils, and rocks;
- identification of heavy metals and toxic substances in water, soils, and rocks;
- identification of organic substances, petroleum products, and their derivatives in water, soil, and rock;
- gas chromatographic analysis of saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbons and their aromatic compounds (C1-C15), as well as nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, helium, argon in water, soil, and rock;
- identification of mercury, radon, helium in water, air, and soil;
- identification of organic carbon and chloroform bitumen in soil and rock;
- dosimetric and radiometric control of natural and industrial facilities;
- identification of physicochemical parameters of water, soil, and rocks.
The Chemical and analytical studies are performed ASAP by GOSTs and certified methods, on certified equipment, by qualified specialists.